- NOT FOR USE ON HIGH POLISHED ALUMINUM.
- When using for the first time, test on an inconspicuous area for compatibility.
- If streaking occurs, dilute with water if necessary.
READY TO USE ?
- Dilute 20:1 with water. Recommended dilution rate to minimize streaking.
- Shake well before use.
- Spray area to be cleaned, if heavily soiled let stand 2-5 minutes. Dry off with a clean towel.
- Can rinse off or use as a dry wash cleaner.
FIRST AID: EYE: Flush with flowing water for 15 minutes. Seek medical attention. SKIN: Rinse with water. Seek medical attention if irritation develops and/or persists. INGESTION: Rinse mouth with water. Get medical attention. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
VOC COMPLIANT: – CAUTION –
Contains Sodium Metsasilicate CAS# 6834-92-0 and Trisodium Nitrilotriacetate, Monohydrate CAS# 5064-31-3. EYES: Corrosive, causing burns and possible corneal damage. SKIN: Causes irritation. INHALATION: May cause irritation. INGESTION: Harmful if swallowed.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY CALL:
Infotrac US: 1.800.535.5053
Infotrac EU: 1.352.323.3500