- If streaking occurs, dilute with water if necessary.
- Avoid spraying on hot surfaces.
- Dilute 6:1 with water. Recommended dilution rate to minimize streaking.
- Shake well before use.
- Spray mist onto small area.
- Rub into surface using a soft clean terry cloth or microfiber towel.
- Turn cloth over and buff to a high gloss.
FIRST AID: EYES: Flush with flowing water for 15 minutes. Seek medical attention. SKIN: Rinse with water. Seek medical attention if irritation develops and/or persists. INGESTION: Rinse mouth with water. Get medical attention. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
VOC COMPLIANT: – CAUTION –
May be harmful if swallowed. May cause eye irritation. Avoid prolonged skin contact.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY CALL:
Infotrac US: 1.800.535.5053
Infotrac EU: 1.352.323.3500