- Pretest on an inconspicuous area.
- Do not use if color or texture is affected.
- Ready to use, do not dilute.
- Mist on surface, do not saturate or soak leather.
- Wipe or rub surface with clean towel or damp sponge.
- Wipe dry with clean towel, until towel remains clean.
- Follow up with TFS LEATHER CONDITIONER. For heavy duty cleaning, allow time to penetrate and scrub surface if necessary.
FIRST AID: EYES: Flush with water for 15 minutes with eyelids open. SKIN: Rinse with water. Launder contaminated clothing before re-use. If irritation persists, contact a physician. INHALATION: Remove to fresh air. If irritation develops and/or persists, seek medical attention. INGESTION: Do not induce vomiting. Give water or milk. SEEK IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION.
VOC COMPLIANT: – CAUTION –
EYES: Irritant. SKIN: May cause irritation with prolonged contact. INHALATION: May cause irritation. INGESTION: Harmful if swallowed. Alkaline solution.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY CALL:
Infotrac US: 1.800.535.5053
Infotrac EU: 1.352.323.3500