MATRIX PAINT SEALANT
- Shake well.
- Make sure surface is dry.
- Apply small amount onto a clean foam applicator, orbital foam pad or bonnet.
- Apply in a circular motion.
- Cover the section with a thin coat.
- Repeat this process for all painted surfaces.
- Allow to dry for an hour.
- Buff off with a microfiber towel.
FIRST AID: EYE: Flush with water for 15 minutes, call physician if irritation persists. INHALATION: Remove to fresh air, call physician if irritation persists. INGESTION: Do not induce vomiting, call physician.
VOC COMPLIANT: – CAUTION – Contains Mineral Spirits CAS# 64742-47-8. Can cause eye irritation. Excessive inhalation may cause respiratory irritation. Ingestion can cause gastrointestinal irritation. Prolonged skin contact may cause slight irritation.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY CALL:
Infotrac US: 1.800.535.5053
Infotrac EU: 1.352.323.3500