What information do we collect?
• We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
• When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, job title, mailing address, email address, phone number, demographic information such as postcode, credit card information or other information. However, you may visit our site anonymously.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• Internal record keeping to personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings you prefer.
• To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To process your transactions quickly.
• To market to you other products, information and offers from TFS.
How do we protect our visitor’s information?
We are committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to keep your information secure we implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is kept behind secured networks and is only accessible by persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you access your personal information or submit an order, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
What we do with the information we gather?
We do not trade, sell, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include topflightsupplies.com. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who at times will assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we have to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
We may also use your information to contact you for market research. We may contact you by phone, mail or email.
Links to third party websites
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only